We would like to inform you that due to the developments with the covid-19 virus, the rules of operation of our accommodation will be adapted according to the new hygiene protocols.
As always, our main goal is the safety of both our guests and our staff. Therefore, the new data of our services are the following:
- Proper and frequent hand washing or disinfection is recommended (disinfection stations at the reception and at the entrance of the restaurant)
- New times for the arrivals and departures of the visitors. Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 11:00.
- In the intervening period from the departure of the previous ones and the arrival of the new visitors, the rooms are thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and naturally ventilated. In addition, after each departure, the fabric surfaces in the furniture of the rooms are cleaned with steam devices and the filters of the air conditioners are disinfected with special solutions.
- Extra pillows and blankets have been removed from the closets of the rooms for reasons of hygiene and safe storage. In case the customer needs, he can contact the reception.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection in public areas and especially in “high risk” objects (knobs, interior, exterior and elevator buttons, shared bathrooms, room keys, etc.)
- Avoid overcrowding on arrival and departure. Observance of safety distances with appropriate floor markings.
- No entry to rooms by non-residents.
- Abolition of daily change of clothing and towels, except at the request of the customer.
- The wellness area (massage, jacuzzi, hammam and sauna) as well as the gym area will remain closed
Kolokotronis Hotel ‘